However remember to be respectful of other opinions, and express yourself in a way that is not likely to offend others.
In short: be nice!
The long version: there is no complete long version - the following points are a rough guideline (but that's all they are):
- 1. Be nice: Personal attacks against forum members will not be tolerated. This includes (but not limited to) attacks on the comments, ideas, language skills, spelling, punctuation, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical appearance, ability/disability, politics and cultural or religious beliefs of other forum members. Your right to freedom of speech has to be balanced with your responsibility not to cause offence. You are free to debate and to disagree, but in a manner that is respectful of the rights and feelings of others.
2. Be fair: This isn't an online Gladiator ring, do not post and debate in an aggressive manner. Don't use offensive language.
3. Be on topic: We have a number of sub-forums, try and stick to relevant content in each.
4. Be respectful of privacy: For example, don't post private details of other people.
5. Technical: Avatars shall be no wider than 120 pixels, or larger than 20k in size. No image posted shall be bigger than 640x480 pixels. Don't use multiple usernames (if you'd like to change your username contact the administrator). Observe other generally accepted netiquette.
Any feedback or complaint should be made using a private message to Wangi, or an email to
Last updated: 05/03/2011