[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Talk Porty ~ Portobello • View topic - Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Postby urchaidh » 19 Apr 2012, 15:05

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-17743980
(but we all knew this already, didn't we)

I was tempted to post this in the PPGA thread, the third paragraph seems quite appropriate.
urchaidh

Re: Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Postby lg1726 » 19 Apr 2012, 16:31

It would just give them the idea to move the rebuild of the school to nearer the sea, or indeed in it i fear!
lg1726

Re: Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Postby SoupDragon » 19 Apr 2012, 22:50

I'm sure someone did suggest that, though it may have been tongue in cheek
Turfing the buses out of Marine Garage, does that ring a bell?
Taking over the Indoor Bowling and football site?

I do love living beside the sea, I regularly send relative updates on what I see from the window.
Swimmers, with or without wet suits,
kite fliers,
boats,
seagulls dropping shells into garden to open them,
people taking pictures beside a cardboard cactus,
meerkats dancing,
pirate on the groynes...
Downside I found recently is house insurance, some sites penalise if you are within 400m of water.
SoupDragon

Return to G&TT