[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Talk Porty ~ Portobello • View topic - FOUND 2 kids Scooters

FOUND 2 kids Scooters

General discussion - "gossip and tittle tattle"

FOUND 2 kids Scooters

Postby amortsdragon » 10 Nov 2012, 23:20

When walking my dog this morning I found 2 kids scooters dumped at on the beach at the bottom of Bath street.

I think they could of be lifted from someones garden. Who knows tho if they are yours or someone you know please get in touch and tell me what colour they are. I would love to get them back to their little people.
amortsdragon

Re: FOUND 2 kids Scooters

Postby hamilf » 17 Nov 2012, 19:48

Hi they may be ours. Just realised today that they are missing, I think taken from outside out 2nd floor flat door. They are both plastic three wheelers, one pink one blue each with M.Addison sticker on them

thanks
hamilf

Postby hamilf » 18 Nov 2012, 13:11

Hi if anyone knows amortsdragon please would they let him know about my message, We're desperate to find out if they are our scooters! thanks very much.
hamilf

Postby SoupDragon » 18 Nov 2012, 21:06

I think they've been handed into the police now
SoupDragon

Postby amortsdragon » 18 Nov 2012, 22:09

Yes, The police picked them up last Sunday night. Did not want to hold on to them for too long in case they had been reported.
amortsdragon

Postby hamilf » 18 Nov 2012, 22:26

Hi thanks so much for picking them up from the beach and keeping them while you tried to find the owners. Hopefully we can claim them from the police tomorrow.
thanks again.
hamilf

Postby amortsdragon » 19 Nov 2012, 20:11

No worries at please let me know if you get them back.
amortsdragon

Postby hamilf » 22 Nov 2012, 10:13

Hi we got them! from Fettes headquarters, absolutely delighted children. thank you. Wanted to send you a card if you're happy to pm me your details.
hamilf

Return to G&TT