[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Talk Porty ~ Portobello • View topic - Documentary/ Memoirs of the old Open Air Swimming Pool

Documentary/ Memoirs of the old Open Air Swimming Pool

Discussion and debate on the issues affecting Portobello

Documentary/ Memoirs of the old Open Air Swimming Pool

Postby Douglas Flockhart » 07 Jan 2008, 17:18

I am looking for people who have memories of the old open air swimming pool to take part in a documentary/ collection of memories about the building. I am trying to make a short film about the life of the building and memories that took place in it. If you have any footage, photos or want to share any memories connected to the place i would love to hear from you.

This will be my first film and i want to make the best job possible so the more the merrier. I promise it will be a worth while project and i will do my best to make sure it does the building and memories justice.

If you know anyone who mite be interested in taking part please tell them about the project. To find out more information just contact me. looking forward to hearing from you.

Dougie
Douglas Flockhart

Postby Bob Jefferson » 07 Jan 2008, 17:36

Welcome to the forum. This link may be of interest to you:

And there is a home for your completed film on

Sean Connery's your man of course if you can track him down.
Bob Jefferson

Return to Portobello Matters