[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4676: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4678: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Talk Porty ~ Portobello • View topic - Portobello Gala Day

Portobello Gala Day

Discussion and debate on the issues affecting Portobello

Portobello Gala Day

Postby rnuwithmark » 12 Mar 2012, 11:52

Hi there

My Aunt just sent me a couple of picture from the Gala day (circa 1991?)

I was on the float with my Gran, Aunt and Brother. Although you cant really see us in the pictures.

I remember it being a great day out, maybe thats just me being nostalgic?

Has there ever been any chat about setting this up again?

Cheers
Mark
rnuwithmark

Re: Portobello Gala Day

Postby Bob Jefferson » 12 Mar 2012, 11:56

Can you share the pics with us?
Bob Jefferson

Postby rnuwithmark » 12 Mar 2012, 11:57

i tried to but says they are too large, you got an email I can send them to if you can resize? Im not very good with this kind of thing
rnuwithmark

Postby rnuwithmark » 12 Mar 2012, 12:01

you can get me on markatrunwithmarkdotcom
rnuwithmark

Postby Bob Jefferson » 12 Mar 2012, 12:48

Portobello Gala1.jpg
Bob Jefferson

Postby Bob Jefferson » 12 Mar 2012, 12:49

Portobello Gala 2 640.jpg
Bob Jefferson

Postby Pal of Porty » 12 Mar 2012, 18:41

My Grandad was on one of the very early Porty Gala Committees way, way back. He loved all that sort of stuff. 8)
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Pal of Porty

Return to Portobello Matters